Lead

Mar 11 12 3:27 AM

Tags : :

Okay, this is what happend:

Clicked on "Following" in the vertical menu where "Tweet" is above, "Followers" is below. Saw that a person I am following was still there, but the tab had changed to white and said "follow". Why?

I'll wait to say what happend next. Let's take it one step at a time :-)

Last Edited By: JuicyC Mar 11 12 10:43 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Mar 13 12 8:26 AM

Hiya JC ! I think you're on the wrong end of 'scroll down the board' failure.
Unfortunately I know less about Twitter than anything else on the planet, but I will pass on your query to selected adults. Watch this space.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 13 12 3:08 PM

based on the info i've absorbed about twitterland, i think your previous post is also correct, lw: it's easy to unwittingly unfollow.

also, apparently twitter randomly strikes and follows and unfollows sans one's okay.
glitches abound in cyberville. smiley: eyes

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Mar 15 12 11:09 PM

confusedtofu wrote:
Hiya JC ! I think you're on the wrong end of 'scroll down the board' failure.
Unfortunately I know less about Twitter than anything else on the planet, but I will pass on your query to selected adults. Watch this space.

Should I have posted this somewhere else?

Thanks CT, it's good that we have adults right? :-)

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Mar 15 12 11:17 PM

Lovewatershed: Oh god, thank you. What a mess!

And as if that wasn't enough, I naturally just clicked on the tab again to make it a blue "following"-one and then the person was there twice! Now both with blue tabs. I clicked "unfollow" on the newest addition as I didn't think I needed her twice - then Twitter removed both of them! I had to search for her and follow her again..Strange and very annoying.

Do they receive a message when someone follows/unfollows them?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help